I am a psychiatrist whom provides individual, family and group psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy appointments. Walking wellness appointments, psycho-education and lifestyle medicine are also a standard part of Dr. Broadwater’s treatment recommendations. At this time, she provides in-office services in GA and provides telepsychiatry services in Georgia and Texas.
I do not prescribe stimulants for ADHD or Benzodiazepines.
- So you want a family? (Exploration of Marriage and Motherhood)
- Sensational Sis-Stars (Support Group for Women Over 60)
- The High-Powered Woman’s Place for Support (Group for elite, professional Women)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (D.B.T.) for Women of Color
- Initial Consultation/New Patient Evaluation (60 minutes) – $350
- Psychotherapy/extended wellness appointment/lifestyle counseling (50 minutes) – $220
- Wellness pharmacologic appointments (30 minutes) -$150
- Group Therapy – Vary in amount and are offered at select times during the year
- VIP Concierge psychiatry with Dr. Sherri Broadwater involves customized services and is always in concert with the need and desires of the patient. More information is available on request.
- In-home appointments or appointments at designated locations are available. Dr. Broadwater is excited to discuss these options with you.
Dr. Broadwater is an In-Network Provider for Aetna, Anthem/BCBS, Cigna, and Humana. Documentation for out-of-network insurance reimbursement can be provided. It is essential that you contact your insurance provider to verify financial requirements including in and out of network benefits. You are ultimately responsible for your health-care.
- Women’s Wellness
- Reproductive Mental Health
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Self Esteem
- Life Transitions
- Parenting Guidance
- Career Challenges
- Comprehensive Psychiatric Assessments
- Wellness Pharmacologic Appointments – In person, walking wellness, or virtually
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Laboratory Assessments
- Lifestyle Medicine